NCP General Information

As part of the federal Welfare Reform Act of 1996, the State of Nebraska established one location to receive child support payments, and the State Treasurer was designated as the state agency to receive those payments. The Child Support Enforcement Office of the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services was assigned the responsibility of determining the amount to be paid to the custodial parent according to the federal laws and court orders.

As a result, payments now are sent to the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center (NCSPC). Previously, payments were sent to the Clerk of the District Court in the designated county. Employers also now send payments, generated through income withholding orders, to the NCSPC. The items below will assist in ensuring you receive proper credit for your payment:

To contact Nebraska Child Support Enforcement, please visit the Nebraska Child Support Enforcement website.