Individual Receiving Child Support

The Nebraska Child Support Payment Center will be closed

in observance of .

We will resume normal business hours at 8 a.m., Central time, .

The Federal Government has mandated that all States must centralize their collection and payment of Child Support. In Nebraska, this means that your Clerk of the District Court will no longer be able to accept your child support payment. What do you need to do? Visit our General Information section.

Do you have questions about your child support payment? Then check out our Frequently Asked Questions section to find answers, or you may submit a question to the Nebraska Child Support Payment Office or call toll-free
(877) 631-9973.

If you would like to get in contact with Nebraska Child Support Enforcement, please visit their website at http://dhhs.ne.gov/children_family_services/CSE/Pages/CSEHome.aspx

Important Addresses:
The Nebraska Child Support Payment Center uses several different PO Boxes to process incoming mail in a timely manner. Please use the following PO Boxes depending on what your need is:

Recovery Payments General Correspondence
P.O. Box 83306
Lincoln, NE 68501-3306
P.O. Box 83306
Lincoln, NE 68501-3306

Tax intercept payments are not processed through the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center and therefore will not be recorded on this website.
If you have questions about a tax intercept please contact the Nebraska Child Support Customer Call Center at: 877-631-9973, Option 2.
For account balance and interest information, contact Health and Human Services at 1-877-631-9973 or through their Website

PLEASE NOTE: The NCSPC reserves the right to re-present any payments electronically that were returned insufficient or uncollected funds.   Effective August 1, 2007, your account will be charged for the returned insufficient or uncollected funds along with a $25.00 collection fee allowed by State Law.  
Copyright 2001 -2015, Nebraska Child Support Payment Center | Read the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center's Privacy Policy
Visit Nebraska.gov - The State of Nebraska's Official Web Site | Any Problems or Questions can be directed to our Customer Service Center
This Page Last Updated on