Nebraska Child Support Payment Center
CP General Information

Child support payments in Nebraska are centralized in the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center (NCSPC), as a result of the federal Welfare Reform Act of 1996. The Clerk of the District Court, which formerly received payments, no longer receives or distributes child support payments.

Child support payments are sent quickly, safely, and securely by direct deposit. You will be provided with a form to complete that will allow you to receive your payments directly into your bank account.

Here's How It Works...

The non-custodial parent receives a billing statement that includes a coupon and an envelope with a return window.

- or -

The non-custodial parent's employer will be responsible for sending child support payments to the NCSPC.

The non-custodial parent will fill in the amount on the coupon and send a check, with the coupon, to the NCSPC.

The NCSPC will credit the proper case and send the record of the payment to the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS). DHHS will determine how the money is applied to your case.

The Nebraska DHHS will provide disbursement information to the NCSPC.

The NCSPC will send your child support money by direct deposit.

If you move, you MUST contact the NCSPC.

To contact Nebraska Child Support Enforcement, please visit the Nebraska Child Support Enforcement website.