The Nebraska Child Support Payment Center will be closed
Friday, April 24, 2015
in observance of Arbor Day.
We will resume normal business hours at 8 a.m., Central time, Monday, April 27, 2015.
What Is New:
payments must be received at the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center by 5 p.m. (Central time), Thursday April 30.
PayNearMe payments may be made until midnight Pacific time, Thursday April 30.
Web electronic funds transfer payments must be made by 1 p.m. (Central time), Wednesday April 29.
Secure Vault payments must be made by 3 p.m. (Central time), Wednesday April 29.
Credit card payments must be made by midnight (Central time), Wednesday April 29.
The payment window at 233 S. 10th St. in Lincoln will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central time), Thursday April 30 for cash or check payments only.
The Nebraska Child Support Payment Center uses several PO Boxes to process incoming mail. Please use the following PO Boxes depending on your need:
|Submit A Mail-In Payment
||Recovery Payments ONLY
P.O. Box 82600
Lincoln, NE 68501-2600
|STATE TREASURER'S OFFICE
P.O. Box 83306
Lincoln, NE 68501-9865
If you have had a check and/or payment returned unpaid from your bank, please mail recovery payments to this address.
P.O. Box 83306
Lincoln, NE 68501-3306
Make your child support payment with cash.
PayNearMe makes it possible for non-custodial parents to pay child support with cash at more than 17,000 participating locations, including 7-Eleven, Family Dollar and ACE Cash Express stores nationwide.
- To stop your automatic withdrawal of support payments select the
Payment Schedules link
or contact the NCSPC at 1-877-631-9973 option #3.
- Tax intercept payments are not processed through the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center and therefore will not be recorded on this website.
If you have questions about a tax intercept please contact the Nebraska Child Support Customer Call Center at: 877-631-9973, Option 2.
- We are excited to offer Secure Vault Payments (SVP), a new consumer online payment option that provides a simple, fast
and secure way to make your child support payments. You can pay with SVP using a consumer online bank account at
U.S. Bank or any Secure Vault Payment-enabled financial institution. To see if your bank offers SVP, check the drop
down list of participating banks at
- The Federal Government has mandated that all States must centralize their collection and payment of Child Support.
In Nebraska, this means that your Clerk of the District Court will no longer be able to accept your child support
payment. What do you need to do? Visit our General Information section.
- Do you have questions about your child support payment? Then check out our
Frequently Asked Questions section to find answers,
or you may submit a question
to the Nebraska Child Support Payment Center or call toll-free 1-877-631-9973.
- For account balance and interest information, contact Health and Human Services at 1-877-631-9973, Option 2, or through their