The Nebraska Child Support Payment Center will be closed Monday, October 12th for the Columbus day Holiday.
Below are the scheduled dates and locations for the free employer seminars.
Seminars are approximately one hour in length.
Seating is limited; please register
at your earliest convenience to ensure your spot.
Seminars will cover:
- New Hire Reporting
- Income / Medical Withholding and Remittance
- Verification & Termination Information
- Electronic Payments
The Nebraska Child Support Payment Center uses several PO Boxes to process incoming mail. Please use
the following PO Boxes depending on the type of payment or correspondence:
For Recovery Payments: If a check
and/or payment was returned unpaid from your bank, please mail recovery payment to this address.
Before mailing paper payments, please consider the benefits of electronic payments as pointed out on the
Federal Office of Child Support
- Saves money – No printing and mailing paper checks and remittance statements.
- Increases accuracy – Fewer errors than manual data entry processing.
- Saves time – Eliminates check handling and delays from lost or misdirected mail.
- Helps families – Electronic child support payments will get to custodial parents and children faster.