The Nebraska Child Support Payment Center annually hosts seminars for employers who remit child support payments on behalf of their employees. The seminars are offered in conjunction with the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. The free one-hour seminars are designed for employers who are just starting to remit child support payments on behalf of their employees as well as for employers who have been providing this service for some time Registration is required and seating is limited.
- New Hire Reporting
- Income / Medical Withholding and Remittance
- Verification and Termination Information
- Electronic Payments
The Nebraska Child Support Payment Center uses several PO Boxes to process incoming mail. Please use the following PO Boxes depending on the type of payment or correspondence:
For Recovery Payment: If a check and/or payment was returned unpaid from your bank, please mail recovery payment to this address.
Before mailing a paper check, please consider the benefits of electronic payments as pointed out by the Federal Office of Child Support
- Saves money – No printing and mailing paper checks and remittance statements.
- Increases accuracy – Fewer errors than manual data entry processing.
- Saves time – Eliminates check handling and delays from lost or misdirected mail.
- Helps families – Electronic child support payments will get to custodial parents and children faster.